We understand the dental office is not the most favorite place to visit for many patients. To counteract this sentiment, we’ve gone to great lengths to make our office as welcoming, comfortable, and inviting as we possibly can. Here is a top 10 List of Comforts you’ll find in our office.
10. Personal lib balm is available at the end of every appointment so our patients can head to the rest of the day with moist, soft lips.
9. People sensitive to the lights in our exam rooms can request sunglasses.
8. Neck and lumbar support pillows can be provided for those who grow uncomfortable in the exam chair.
7. Each patient is offered an I-pod that plays a variety of music.
6. Each room has a flat-screen TV the patient can use to watch programs that will help him/her relax.
5. Anxious patients can have nitrous oxide administered during their dental procedure. Otherwise known as laughing gas, it creates a sense of wellbeing and relaxation. The patient remains fully conscious and keeps all natural reflexes when breathing it. And it wears off in minutes after the procedure.
4. We offer the “The Wand” local anesthetic system. This gentle, new computer-controlled device helps patients conquer their fear, pain and anxiety.
3. Our numbing gel is prescription strength. When applied to an area before an injection, this gel numbs to the point that many patients don’t even feel the injection at all.
2. We offer “Dentistry While You Sleep” for patients who want to restore their teeth to a comfortable, healthy, condition, but are too nervous of the dentist office to do so. Patients take safe sedation medication pills before the needed procedure. The pills create a calm, relaxed experience, but still allow the patient the ability to respond to questions.
1. Our team is committed to your comfort! Right when you walk in our door, you’ll notice right away the pleasant, family-like atmosphere. The concern and compassion we show will help you feel relaxed and at home in no time.
So come in, relax, and take comfort in the fact that your smile is in good hands. Please feel free to contact us for more information on our commitment to patient comfort or to schedule an appointment.